- • hair dressing salon
- • a food court
- • a choice of 6 restaurants
- • a cafe offering a wide selection of sweets and ice creams
- • 3 bars including one by the swimming pool
- • one of Zimbabwe's finest casino's, with blackjack, roulette and slot machines
- • a conference center which can accommodate up to 130 people
- • supervised children's entertainment at Jungle Mania, the children's creche
- • The Kingdom has a total of four swimming pools including a toddler's pool.
* White Waters
Main hotel restaurant. Seats 240 people Open for a Buffet breakfast and Dinner. This restaurant and its terraces overlook the Pool Island and the panama of surrounding rooms. Lunch and Dinner Buffets are available for large groups (advance reservations essential) Open form 7h00 until 22h00.
Panarrotis is a relaxed and informal Italian trattoria-style restaurant serving a selection of delicious pizza and pasta combinations. It is situated in The Great Enclosure. Also hosts a coffee shop offering deluxe coffees and pastries. Seats 100 people
Open 11h00 until late.
* Thundercloud Spur
* Lupane Junction
A family steakhouse restaurant situated in The Great Enclosure seating 325 people. It is open for lunch and dinner. Children are especially welcome as the restaurant has fun activities to keep them occupied. Open from 11h00 until late.
A Fast Food Court hosting different outlets for those eating on the run or wanting that quick snack
The Makasa Casino
Under a magnificent domed skylight, at the heart of the Great Enclosure, the new Makasa Casino brings action and excitement to The Kingdom at Victoria Falls
Spinning and dealing for over 35 years
Conference Facilities at Kingdom Hotel
A selection of upmarket shops is situated within The Great Enclosure.
Built with a distinctive design based on the Great Zimbabwe monument.
Kingdom hotel has taken into account the needs of families, groups, conferences and holiday makers wanting a fun, resort style hotel from where they can enjoy the many optional activities Victoria Falls has to offer