Low Season 01 Dec - 14 June
US$ 1,480 | € 989per person per night sharing
High Season 15 June - 15 November
USD 1,790 | €1196 per person per night sharing
All local drinks beers, wines and mineral water are included in the nightly tariff, with the exception of premium wines & champagne, and premium liqueurs & spirits. E and O.E
Laundry is done on a daily basis and inclusive in the nightly tariff with the exception of 'smalls' ie underwear, which are not washed due to local customs.
• All air transfers to and from the Tented Camps are extra and costs are based on a minimum of two guests.
• All guests must be covered by a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy valid from the date that they confirm the itinerary
• Children over the age of 8 years are welcome
Little Mombo Camp
Wildlife around Mombo concession
Location of Mombo Camp
Hidden from the world within Botswana's Okavango Delta on Chiefs Island, is the secret scenic island paradise of Mombo and Little Mombo Mombo location map
The summer rains turn Chief's Island into a larder that provides ample feeding. Food is thus plentiful all year round and the game has little need to move any distance to survive
Only 5 vehicles are permitted in the area of 70000 hectares and 3 of them are owned by Mombo camp. Access into this area is only by aircraft.
This camp can accommodate 18 guests with tour leader in spacious luxury tents (with one side open) on raised decks overlooking the surrounding plains and game
• Nine Super luxury tents with 2 x ¾ twin beds in each tent. Custom-made linen enables twin beds to be converted into a king sized bed
• Veranda in front of tent
• all en-suite, open showers inside tent and also outdoors. The animals don't care and there is nobody else to see you
• Separate flush toilet
• Entrance to tent has a door not zip
• Soaps, shampoos and insect repellents are supplied in each tent
• Sala at each tent
• One twin guide tent (which is shared with Little Mombo camp) - same standard as guest tent but much smaller in size