Accommodation:11 tents and one thatched family bungalow
– The 5 Saddlebill Tents and Sable Suite (family unit) are raised 1 metre above the ground on wooden decks and overlook the Ngamo Plain
– The 4 Spurwing Suites and the thatched bungalow are at ground level and overlook the lodge waterhole
– Every tent is comfortably furnished and designed to keep out all creatures great and small
– All the tents have a private en-suite bathroom, hot running water and electricity by diesel/solar generator
– Our friendly and knowledgeable guides will take you on walks or drives inside this truly wild and remote region of Hwange National Park, famous for its giants, the elephants, and a plethora of other wildlife
– Other activities include all day ‘pump runs’, night drives, the Look Up Hide and school and village visits.