In the remote Bazaruto Archipelago off the coast of Mozambique, the Indian Ocean teems with marine life and inspiring jewel-like waters that surround a cluster of six paradise islands. On the largest of these, Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort offers luxury in indigenous exclusivity.
Inspiring travellers with a sense of adventure, the island hideaway showcases its extraordinary destination with Mozambican inspired lavish accommodation options, rich dining journeys, nurturing spa treatments and authentic local discoveries.
At a glimpse
- 44 beach, sea view and pool villas
- 3 exquisite dining options
- Ananatara Spa with specialist hydro facilities
- Island paradise located in the protected Bazaruto Archipelago National Park.
Step out of your spacious living space directly onto your beachfront veranda. Return from a leisurely stroll on the picturesque beach and refresh under the cascading water of your tropical outdoor shower. Slip into a relaxing soak in your sunken tub with idyllic ocean views.
- Direct beach access
- 58 sqm of indoor and outdoor space
- One-bedroom villa types
- Select one of the two interleading sets if you are travelling with family or friends