A wide selection of Tours, Safaris and Activities throughout Zimbabwe from Specialists
Pros and cons of Traveling in Zimbabwe
* People: Zimbabweans are friendly and welcoming. In line with Foreign Office advice, safety is not an issue in major cities or tourist resorts.
* Animals: Poaching has been a problem, but there is still good big five viewing in national parks such as Hwange, Mana Pools and Gonarezhou.
* History: Cave paintings, the Great Zimbabwe ruins, the Rhodes Memorial - the story of Africa is here, from prehistoric to post-colonial.
* Victoria Falls: The widest falls in the world offer a mix of high-adrenaline activities such as bungee jumping and white-water rafting, or cruises down the Zambezi.
Advantages of Booking through a local Travel Agent
* Emergency Phone - 24/7 Mobile and Land telephone for any unexpected changes
* Transfers We have a ground operator in Victoria falls with a fleet of vehicles
* Lost Luggage: We can trace lost luggage while you enjoy your holiday